Are you looking for Easter Basket gift ideas for a little crafter? Fill her basket with items that will let her express her love for creating! Toys and candy are fun but why not get her something that will occupy her and let her use her imagination?
We love getting our children gifts that occupy their minds for long periods of time, like these craft kits and Lego.
Crafty Easter Basket Gift Ideas
Print out the directions to this cute birdhouse tutorial and include it!
4. This is another fun wall art craft that would be fun for your crafter to make. This burlap Easter decor project would be perfect for her to make for a grandmother.
7. My daughter also loves these make your own bouncy ball kits.
8. If you have a girly girl, try a lip balm kit.
9. As much as I want to avoid candy, I think thiscandy craft kit is so much fun. It’s a chocolate pen!
10. Something as easy as a doll, a roll of tap, and a roll of toilet paper can be hours of fun (and cheap!) My kids made these “Barbie wedding dresses” with Charmin.
12. Mod Podge, paper, and a can or canister are a perfect way to make a cute art supply cup. Or make it a paintbrush cup! My daughter loves to use things that she’s made
The sky’s the limit when you let your child’s imagination go. Not only do crafts occupy children, they also help teach them problem solving skills, develop fine motor skills, and have the satisfaction of accomplishing projects.
What crafts do your kids love?