This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TasteTruvia #CB #CollectiveBias
I’m a great big fan of strawberry cheesecake everything. But I am not a fan of how many calories are packed into one slice! That’s why I perfected the low carb version that can be found in my free Guilt Free Desserts ebook. I also snack on Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Pops and sip on this delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie.
It’s the perfect high protein, low carb mid-meal, made with America’s #1 Stevia Sweetener.
How to make Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon Truvia® Natural Sweetener Spoonable (can be found at Kroger, Atlanta!)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 graham cracker, finely crushed (optional)
Add almond milk, yogurt, cream cheese, Truvia® Natural Sweetener Spoonable and strawberries to a blender. Blend until smooth.
Crush the graham crackers and put on a small plate.
Dampen the rim of a glass with water and dip it into finely crushed graham crackers on a plate. Fill the glass with your yummy smoothie and garnish with a fresh strawberry. (As Pea would say, fancy!)