I’m a great big fan of strawberry cheesecake everything. But I am not a fan of how many calories are packed into one slice! That’s why I perfected the low carb version that can be found in my free Guilt Free Desserts ebook. I also snack on Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Pops and sip on this delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie. This is definitely one of my favorite protein snack recipes.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. This post also contains affiliate links. All opinions are mine alone. #TasteTruvia #CB #CollectiveBias
How to make Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies
- 1/2 cup [easyazon_link identifier=”B00PGXQ68Q” locale=”US” tag=”scrugcorne-20″]unsweetened almond milk[/easyazon_link]
- 2 tablespoons [easyazon_link identifier=”B01INGW7KS” locale=”US” tag=”scrugcorne-20″]plain Greek yogurt[/easyazon_link]
- 2 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon [easyazon_link identifier=”B0044X5RWA” locale=”US” tag=”scrugcorne-20″]Truvia® Natural Sweetener Spoonable[/easyazon_link]
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 [easyazon_link identifier=”B00IO2HK0O” locale=”US” tag=”scrugcorne-20″]graham cracker[/easyazon_link], finely crushed (optional)
Add almond milk, yogurt, cream cheese, Truvia® Natural Sweetener Spoonable and strawberries to a blender. Blend until smooth.
Crush the graham crackers and put on a small plate.
Dampen the rim of a glass with water and dip it into finely crushed graham crackers on a plate. Fill the glass with your yummy smoothie and garnish with a fresh strawberry. (As Pea would say, fancy!)
You might also like:
[easyazon_link identifier=”B008H4SLV6″ locale=”US” tag=”scrugcorne-20″]Vitamix[/easyazon_link]