One of the best things about living in Florida is that “grilling season” doesn’t end with Labor Day. I’ll be throwing short ribs, kabobs, and steak on our charcoal grill or smoker through the winter. If my kids get their way, we’ll be having grilled chicken several times a week.
We’ve been grilling chicken regularly since the kids’ favorite source of protein is chicken. (I prefer beef to chicken any day of the week!) However, chicken made the same way every time has everyone bored with it.
So I decided that I am going to try as many new ways to grill chicken as I can.
I found some awesome recipes that I can’t wait to try!
Grilled Chicken Recipes:
- Grilled Italian Chicken Pasta – Butter with a Side of Bread
- Garlic Ranch Grilled Chicken – Let’s Lasso the Moon
- Spicy, Stuffed Breasts – Somewhat Simple
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken Breasts – Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Honey Lemon Kabobs – Bitz N Giggles
- Marinated Grilled Chicken Skewers – Amanda’s Cookin’
- Grilled Drumsticks – A Mom’s Take
- Cilantro & Pineapple Grilled Chicken – Flour on My Face
- Grilled Chicken and Corn Quesadillas – Weelicious
- Antipasto Grilled Wrap – B-Inspired Mama
- Serrano Chili Wings – Miss Information
- Chipotle Spice Rubbed Grilled Chicken – An Oregon Cottage
- Mandarine Orange and Grilled Chicken Salad – Work it, Mom
- Poppyseed Grilled Chicken Salad – My Joy-Filled Life
- Brined and Grilled Boneless Skinless Strips – 3 Boys and a Dog
- Grilled Chicken Avocado Salsa – Pink When
- Mediterranean Chicken – Crystal and Comp
- Strawberry Orange Chicken Salad – This Girl’s Life
- Spicy Grilled Chicken – Amanda’s Cookin’
- Honey Dijon Grilled Chicken – Simply Stacie
- Grilled Chicken with Fig Preserves – Dukes and Duchesses
- Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken – Canadian Family
- Tequila Lime Chicken on the Grill – Six Dollar Family
- Chicken Tacos with Mango Glaze – Foodie Fun
- Pepper Chicken Burgers – Nap-Time Creations
- Fajita Skillet for One – Grace and Good Eats
- Margarita Grilled Chicken – The Pinning Mama
- Chicken with Almond Pesto – Family, Food, and Travel
- Cajun Chai Grilled Chicken – Parenting Chaos
- Citrus Grilled Chicken – Peace, but not Quiet
- Maple Glazed – Delicate Construction
I can’t wait to try the spicy grilled chicken recipes! I love the zing of chipotle and other peppers. Which one do you want to make first?