Easter is a time for having fun and celebrating spring. Last year we began one of my favorite traditions by creating an Easter wreath to hang on our front door for the upcoming season. It was a simple wreath because it was our first wreath ever. We are a little behind this year on the Easter decor but are making another fun wreath this week while the kids are on Spring Break. I love Spring!
Check out these awesome Easter Wreaths from fellow bloggers around the web that are equally awesome! I went scouring the blogosphere for some inspiration this year. I have to admit that I have been spending so much time in the gym that I haven’t crafted as much. Since we generally only do day trips during spring break, the kids and I are looking forward to some craft time!
- DIY Easter Wreath– This is one that I made in the past and I’m still in love with it.
- DIY Easter Egg Wreath– Utilize those Easter eggs with this wreath.
- Super Easy Spring Wreath– I love this wreath, totally welcomes spring.
- Tutu Wreath – How cute is this? We may be making one of these just for my daughter’s bedroom door…
- Sugar String Eggs & Basket – You could use this to make fun Easter garland.
- Carrot Easter Wreath– Way to make everyone love carrots!
- Easter Bunny Wreath –This Easter Bunny wreath is right down adorable.
- Easter Grass Wreath – Now we know what to do with all that Easter grass!
- Burlap Easter Wreath – This is on my list of Easter wreaths to make. I love burlap wall decor!
- 40 Creative DIY Easter Wreaths including a Garden Hose Easter Wreath – I want to make all 40 of these, so cute.
Which Easter wreath is your favorite? I know that I cannot wait to try some of these!