Do you love easy Easter crafts? I always do a bunch of crafting in the Spring. With St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Earth Day, and nature coming back to life the inspiration just keeps coming! It’s weird to have Easter so late this year, though– even if it gives us way more time for crafts.
But let’s be real here. This is me, after all. Having Easter so late this year just gave me lots more time to procrastinate. As usual, last minute crafts are my saving grace. Maybe that is why I love decoupage so much. It’s so easy and rarely requires anything I don’t already have on hand.
Decoupage is the easiest craft! It’s a thrifty way to spice up your home decor too. I love the way modern decoupage looks.
These Easter eggs are perfect for Spring decorating. They can be placed in a pretty wood bowl on your Easter tablescape. How about putting them in egg cup holders and using them as place cards? The possibilities are endless.
Still don’t have time to make these but wish you had some pretty decor eggs? Check out these Easter Egg decorations on Etsy. There is still time to grab them!
I might make a few more and glue them together to make a pretty wreath.
Materials for this easy egg craft:
Affiliate links are included for your shopping convenience.
1. Cut your scrapbook paper into small squares.
2. Apply a good amount of mod podge onto your egg. I like to use a fairly thick layer depending on the thickness of the scrapbook paper.
3. Now stick your small paper squares onto your egg. Smooth down.
4. Apply more mod podge over your paper squares, press, and smooth them out with your finger until your whole egg is covered.
5. Let dry and start your next egg. (If you want them to last longer, use Minwax polycrylic varnish to finish.)
6. To display place them in a cute basket with a little Easter grass.
How would you decorate with these adorable eggs? I would love to hear your ideas in the comments or send me an pic on instagram! I’m @gym_craft_laundry.
Make sure you follow my Easter Pinterest Board for more ideas!
Follow Herchel from Gym Craft Laundry’s board Easter Ideas on Pinterest.