Did you know that March is Craft Month? I didn’t but I do know that I always do a bunch of crafting in the Spring. With St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Earth Day, and nature’s rebirth the inspiration just keeps coming! Since Easter falls on the last Sunday in March this year, it feels like 2016 is zooming past.
I am sharing this beautiful Easter egg decoupage craft with you guys today.
Decoupage is the easiest craft! It’s a thrifty way to spice up your home decor too. I love the way modern decoupage looks.
This Easter eggs are perfect for Spring decorating. They can be placed in a pretty wood bowl on your Easter tablescape. How about putting them in egg cup holders and using them as place cards? The possibilities are endless.
I might make a few more and glue them together to make a pretty wreath.
Materials for this easy egg craft:
Affiliate links are included for your shopping convenience.
1. Cut your scrapbook paper into small squares
2. Apply a good amount of mod podge onto your egg. I like to use a fairly thick layer depending on the thickness of the scrapbook paper.
3. Now stick your small paper squares onto your egg. Smooth down.
4. Apply more mod podge over your paper squares, press, and smooth them out with your finger until your whole egg is covered.
5. Let dry and start your next egg. (If you want them to last longer, use Minwax polycrylic varnish to finish.)
6. To display place them in a cute basket with a little Easter grass.
How would you decorate with these adorable eggs? I would love to hear your ideas in the comments or send me an pic on instagram! I’m @gym_craft_laundry.
Make sure you follow my Easter Pinterest Board for more ideas!
Follow Herchel from Gym Craft Laundry’s board Easter Ideas on Pinterest.