My kids are fascinated by snowmen. I think it has to do with living in Florida. A man made of that mythical white substance that they’ve seen on pictures but never in real life–it’s almost too much for the imagination!
They’ve played with fake snow.
They’ve even stood in Disney’s Hollywood Studios and enjoyed a fake snowfall.
I really can’t wait until they see the real stuff but, for now, we’ll keep pretending. We’ll sip on our hot cocoa and talk about how cold 62° F feels to us while we cuddle under warm blankets watching television. Life is hard here in the south lol.
Snowman Hot Cocoa
Hot cocoa mix
Can of whip cream
Orange candy corn
1. In a microwave safe mug, heat about 12oz water, until you’ve reached your desired hot cocoa temperature
2. Mix in two packets of hot cocoa, yes two! It’s a big glass!
3. Pour your hot cocoa into your mason jar (this way your glass looks clean and not too hot)
4. Add your whipped cream on top of your cocoa, filling just a little over the top
5. Place one piece of candy corn in the center for frosty’s nose
6. Now add your M&Ms, two for the eyes and five for the mouth
7. Frosty not only looks adorable but will warm you right up!
Craft a healthy dessert and a healthier body with my new ebook
Yes! Send me the free book!
Doesn’t he look tasty? This is a perfect family night beverage to enjoy while watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer or Frosty the Snowman! I love the holidays!