Are you ready for the biggest shopping weekend of the year? The best way to get amazing deals is to be super organized. I want to HELP you be organized this year! Here’s a free black Friday Cyber Monday planning kit to help you snag the most awesome deals out there! Keep reading to see all the neat stuff that’s included.
Black Friday Cyber Monday Planning Kit Printables
What’s Included in the Planning Kit?
Several of my favorite bloggers joined together to create some resources to ease the strain of holiday shopping. Between the eight of us, we tried to cover all aspects of the holiday shopping experience from making the lists to getting the gifts wrapped and under the tree.
This is a busy time of year and who has time to create special organizational tools when we could be SHOPPING! 😆 This planning kit saves you ALL the HASSLE!
This bundle includes eight different printable sets all designed to help streamline your holiday shopping so you can get the best deals.
Here’s what’s included:
- Best Apps and Websites for Black Friday Shopping (from Katelyn at What’s Up Fagans?) – Find out which apps you should download and which websites to shop through to save even more money during the biggest shopping weekend of the year.
- Black Friday Funny Memes (from Jill at Ripped Jeans & Bifocals) – Printable cards you can carry with you to stay amused and/or amuse others as you wait in line on Black Friday.
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday Mini Planner (from Herchel at Gym Craft Laundry) – Keep track of everything from your shopping buddies to your coupons with this mini planner designed specifically for Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping.
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday Shopping Lists (from Corinne at Wondermom Wannabe) – Simple, streamlined lists to help you easily track where your shopping, when, and for whom.
- Black Friday Shopping Tips (from Joyce of My Stay at Home Adventures) – Shopping tips to help you score the best deals for the items on your Black Friday shopping list.
- Christmas Shopping List (from Jamie of Life is Sweeter by Design) – An easy at-a-glance sheet to keep track of what you’re buying for whom and whether or not it’s been ordered, bought and wrapped.
- Dear Santa Letter (from Stephanie of Parenting Chaos) – A fun and easy way to find out what your kids want for Christmas this year.
- What to Buy Thanksgiving Day/ Black Friday/ Cyber Monday (from Raki of Outside the Box Mom) – Find out which day from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday that you’re likely to score the best deals on specific items.
Download the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Planning Kit for FREE
Receive all of the printables above for FREE when you sign up below. You’re just one step away from having everything you need to have the best holiday shopping season ever!
Special thanks to all the bloggers who contributed printables for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Planning Kit! These printables are free upon signing up for our email lists.