Welcome to Family Fun Friday! This week’s features all revolve around the theme of intentional. Whether it is intentional parenting, homeschooling preschoolers, being intentional in our close relationships or choosing a gluten free diet our round ups cover it all.
Ironically, the Family Fun Link up had to make some last minute un-intentional adjustments. Happy and Blessed Home, the home of the Family Fun Friday Link Party, was recently hacked and is down for maintenance while it gets sorted out. Hackers are not going to stop this party! This week, the party is being hosted here on Gym Craft Laundry and will return to Happy and Blessed Home next week. Even among the best intentions, life throws curve balls and just like we do everyday in our role as mom, we adjust and handle it with grace.
Thank you all of for your patience! Bloggers please be sure to link up your family friendly recipes, crafts, activities and posts.
Moms, feel free to surf the link party. You will find some amazing tips and activities linked up.
Don’t forget to enter my gift card giveaway and download Publix’s Viva Italia Days Sale coupons!
Now on to the features
This week my features all revolve around the theme of thoughtful parenting.
- Helicopter Mom and Just Plane Dad offer tips on keeping kids safe in your own back yard.
- Mum in the Madhouse is sharing some great ways to encourage your kids to be active and ways to encourage your kids to save money.
- Nuture and Thrive blog shared her favorite games for fostering self regulation.
- Amanda from Big Family Blessings shares her genius tips for taking toddlers and preschoolers to the library without tears!
- Working Mom Magic’s poignant thoughts on what having a girl taught her about herself is a must read!
Meet our Family Fun Friday hostesses: