Up until last year, I didn’t even entertain the idea of spring cleaning. I’m not alone. I have seen many people post on social media that they have no intention to spring clean. And frankly, there are many people that don’t need to do it, I am sure. I wish I could say I was one of them. However, I am working towards that as a goal. Thank goodness for the bloggers that linked up to last week’s Family Fun Friday! There are some great tips that I can use.
- The gracious wife has a Complete Sping Cleaning Checklist for people (like me) who don’t even think about cleaning some parts of the house.
- Since my goal is to ultimately have a tidy home everyday, I am going to start with these 5 Things to do every day to keep your house clean.
- Powerful mothering has a list of recipes for cleaning without harmful chemicals with a free printable.
- And after reading all of the 64 uses for Baking Soda, I have decided I am not quite the baking soda expert I originally believed I was!
- I try to confine our art projects to lunch trays to help with clean up. Erica Barker has some other tips of keeping arts and craft time clean and less chaotic.
- From ABC’s to ACT’s has a very comprehensive list of 100+ DIY natural cleaning recipes! It’s a one stop shop.